Thursday, July 21, 2011

embrace the camera

Today I am linking up with a lady here.
Embracing the camera is all about stepping out from behind the camera to actually get pictures of yourself with your kiddos, spouse, pet, etc.
I love the idea.
I really love reading her blog too.  If you don't already, you should check it out.
So, here we go...my first embrace the camera.
Me and my girl sneaking in a couple of minutes of "Melmo" before naptime.
Will I ever be able to quit kissing those sweet cheeks?

5 comments:

katrina adams said...

you will never ever be able to stop kissing those! so cute!

{Shannon} said...

They may not ever be that squishy and cute, but you should never stop kissing them :-) Very cute photo!

lindsey said...

um. i LOVE your hair. and, this is an absolutely precious photo of two of my favorite people ever. i'm glad you did this :)

Mom & Mimi said...

Oh I love this picture! I'm glad your going to do this...what a neat idea!

love you honey!

Super Lily said...

Awww, so very precious!