Sunday, June 19, 2011

father's day




To say that we are blessed by the man in that picture is not adequate. He is the best daddy to our little girl, and I am so thankful for all the big and little things he does to make our lives a little easier and a lot better. More than anything, I am grateful for the way he leads our family to be more like Jesus. I am so thankful that our children will grow up watching their daddy passionately pursue the Lord.



Thank you for loving us, babe! Happy Father's Day!

I also want to wish a Happy Father's Day to Micah's Pappy and Pops. You were both amazing examples of what a father should be to Chris and me, and Micah adores you both!

Finally, to all those out there who find this day to be a little less celebratory, you are not forgotten. Prayers and thoughts are with those who have lost fathers, children, never had a man to call dad, and have yet to be able to have children. Be blessed today.

No comments: