Saturday, May 11, 2013

Big Boy

Beckett got his first haircut on Friday.  We had been contemplating it for several weeks because, although super cute, his hair was starting to get a little unruly.  The little curls were precious, but he was beginning to be mistaken for a girl while we were out sometimes.
Chris was more hesitant than I was to begin with.  As a man with less hair by the month, he really wanted Beckett to have all the hair he could!  I {thought} I was ready.  Until Friday morning came.  I found myself feeling really sentimental over the whole thing.
Here are Beckett's last pictures before we cut those sweet little curls.
During the cut, Beckett was amazing.  He just sat in the chair with his sucker and was so still.  He never cried or acted nervous or anything.  That sucker kept his attention the whole time.  
{Fun fact, the same sweet lady that cuts my hair gave both Micah and Beckett their first haircuts...love her!}
Here he is, happy as can be, after.
He looks soooo precious to me.  I love his sweet big boy haircut. Even though I still want him to be my baby boy sometimes, I love watching him grow.

No comments: