Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blogger's Block

There are lots of things swirling in my head that I want to write about, but I'm not sure I'm ready to put them out there just yet.
This has left me with a bit of writer's block.
Because, to be honest, writing about other things feels inconsequential and trite.
And, I haven't pulled the camera out nearly enough in the past weeks.
I am hoping to change that soon.  
I want to write and document life.
The other stuff will write itself when it's time, I am sure.
The Lord is doing some amazing stuff, but putting it into words is daunting at the moment.
 For now, I am going to try not to put pressure on myself to write clever or deep stuff unless it is on my heart.
I hope to be back soon with some light-hearted glimpses at our every day here at the Fieldhouse.


No comments: