Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shaken

I had a post formulating in my head for today, but then I read Psalm 34 (yes, Chris, I'm a day behind).
And, I am completely shaken by it in the best way possible--tears in my eyes, nodding my head, speaking out to the Lord, "YES!"
How is it that He knows exactly what we need and supplies us with just that?! These words today were like a salve for my soul, satisfying and soothing and comforting.  They breathe new life into my spirit.
I want to be shaken by the Lord every day.
I want to put these truths in my head and speak them over my heart every day.

I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak His praises.
I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are helpless take heart.
Come, let us tell of the Lord's greatness; let us exalt his name together.
I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.  He freed me from all my fears.
Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces.
Psalm 34:1-5

Let it be, Lord.

No comments: