Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Memories

I want to make memories with my kids.  
Create special moments that they (and I) will always remember.
I am so thankful that I get to stay home with them and just be mommy all day.
It can be hard, though, and sometimes I get caught up in my own negative thoughts and forget to savor the little moments.
So, I am resolving to soak up these days with my littles, to create fun moments, and to be present in them.
In the past couple of days, we have had some beautiful weather, so yesterday we took the opportunity to go to a park and feed some ducks.
photo-34
We also enjoyed some Little Mermaid watching before dinner.
IMG_1933IMG_1936
Since Daddy is out of town, we had a mommy date to donuts for breakfast.
photo-35
And, an impromptu morning bath that was thoroughly enjoyed.
IMG_1949IMG_1967IMG_1962
These kids bring me so much joy, and I want these years with them to be filled with memories of time spent together.  So, I am going to try to post once each week (maybe on the same day and maybe not) about memories we've made during that week.  I'm looking forward to it already!

No comments: