Friday, December 2, 2011

So Are You To Me

As the music
at the banquet
As the wine
before the meal
As the fire light in the night
So are you to me
As the ruby
in the setting

As the fruit
upon the tree
As the wind blows over the plains
 
So are you to me.
 
Happy 2nd Birthday, Micah Elisabeth!  I did not understand many things before you were born, like how to truly love sacrificially and to always put someone else's needs before my own.  
My life is so much better for it.  I love you so very much, precious girl!

2 comments:

Mom & Mimi said...

you certainly know how to bring happy tears to mimi's eyes! happy birthday my precious babydoll micah...i love you!

thank you mommy <3

lindsey said...

i love her more than words. i could have NEVER imagined how much joy she would bring to my life. happy birthday to a sweet, sweet baby girl who is full of life and who continues to bless all of our lives... and MANY more. xoxoxox