Thursday, November 3, 2011

Embrace the Camera {& a Wedding}

Last Friday, Chris, Beckett, and I headed to north Houston to attend wedding festivities of a family member for whom Chris was officiating a wedding.  Micah stayed with her Mimi and Pappy and joined us on Saturday evening for the wedding.
I don't have any pictures from the rehearsal or the dinner, but both were great.  The rehearsal dinner was outside, and it was beautiful.  The food was delicious, but the company couldn't be beat.  We had a great time.
Saturday morning and early afternoon was spent relaxing and enjoying some one on one time with our sweet boy.
The wedding was sweet, and Chris did a fantastic job with the ceremony.  I love weddings, and I especially love weddings that my husband does.  I'm pretty much his #1 fan!
I loved having my little family all together with my extended family.
And, we got a great family picture out of the deal.
So, embrace the camera this week comes from the wedding weekend, and this particular sequence shows how our family picture sessions typically go...
So close to a great family picture.
Daddy giving Micah a little pep talk.
Success!
I am in love with this picture and with my sweet little family of 4.  My boys look so handsome all dressed up, and my little girl looks too cute in her little dress  Love everything about it!
Here are a couple more pictures...for good measure :)
Me and my babies
This fountain entertained Micah for a good 20 minutes while we waited for daddy to finish up with pictures.
We had a great time, and congratulations to Doug and Ashley!

No comments: