Friday, October 21, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

There is a pumpkin patch less than a mile from our house, and Micah has seen it many times on our evening family walks and morning runs with her daddy.
She always wants to see the pumpkins, and we kept telling her that we would go soon.
Finally, yesterday we loaded up and headed to the pumpkin patch.
I wish I could have bottled up Micah's joy.
She could not wait for daddy to finish working so we could go.
Once we got there, she was enamored with the pumpkins.

She would run from pallet to pallet to look at and touch the pumpkins.


We had a blast and enjoyed some family fall fun :)



It was absolutely precious to watch Micah learn and explore these things that are new to her.
 I am totally in love with her and her passion for life.
I have a lot to learn from my Micah girl.

No comments: