Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Precious In His Sight

Yesterday afternoon, Micah and I were playing in her room and looking at her books. Beckett started to get fussy, so I was tending to him when I looked over and spotted Micah with her hands together like she was praying. I noticed that she had one of my childhood favorite books Time For Bed Sleepyheads. On one of the pages, a bear family is saying their "bedtime prayers." Micah had the book open to that page.

So, I asked her if they were praying, and she responded, "Micah pray." I asked her how she was praying, and she said, "Thank you, God, for book."

I hope she always thanks God for the things He has given her, even the small things. I pray that she has a heart for Him. It was a great reminder of a line in one of Micah's current favorite songs..."they are precious in His sight." So true.



No comments: