Friday, September 24, 2010

what's new

I have really been slacking on the blog these days. We've been pretty busy, and the blog has just not been a priority. But, I really want to do better because this is where I like to journal and record what's going on with Micah. Here's to hoping I can actually stick with it!

Micah has added a couple of new things to her list of accomplishments lately. She stood on her own for the first time on August 14, and I totally forgot to include that in her 9 month letter {oops!}. She could only stand without holding onto something for a couple of seconds before falling or reaching out to grab something, but in the past week or so, her balance has gotten so much better. She can stand for almost 30 seconds by herself and even rock back and forth to get her balance. I think she looks so precious standing up all by her little self. All grown up :)

Micah has also started clapping, and it is too cute! She likes to say "aaa" while she does it because we are always saying "yay" when we clap. How precious is that?!? She also sometimes claps for the "more" sign while she is eating. I just love that sweet girl.

No comments: