Sunday, March 14, 2010

Micah's first shopping trip

I haven't blogged in over a week, and honestly, I don't have an excuse except that I just haven't really felt like doing it. I have had pictures and stories, but when it came right down to it, I would rather be enjoying the beautiful weather or time with my family or getting things done around the house. And, I keep all of the pictures on Chris's computer because I prefer Macs, so I don't have the chance to blog {with pictures} until he is home from work for the day around 5. And we all know that it wouldn't be nearly as fun to read without pictures of a cute little chunky girl! All that to say, I will try to do better.

Last Friday, I took Micah on her first real shopping trip to Firewheel Mall which is an outdoor mall in Garland about 10 minutes from our house. I have to be honest that I don't necessarily LOVE shopping. It is fun to do every now and then, but I really have to be in the mood. We have been enjoying some amazing spring weather the last week or so here in the metroplex, and I knew that Micah and I needed to take advantage of it. So, I loaded her up, and we went to Firewheel.

I certainly wasn't the only mommy with the idea because we saw several babies and toddlers being pushed around in strollers. It was so nice to be outside in the nice weather, and Micah loved just looking around and soaking it all in. We of course had to make a stop by the Carter's store and picked up a few goodies for the little miss. I can never resist!

I guess I have officially initiated Micah into the girly world of shopping. I will say that it is a lot more fun when you have a partner in crime!

I have to include her modeling my favorite purchase from the day! She is just too cute!!!
**************************************
Just wanted to note that this is actually my 100th post! It's hard to believe that I have already posted that many times in less than a year, but I have loved using this as a journal and hope you have enjoyed reading it. There will definitely be many more to come!

2 comments:

Mom & Mimi said...

Our precious baby doll has impeccable taste!!

Micah,
I LOVE the shades and I want a pair just like yours!
I love you honey pot!
Mimi

lindsey said...

cant wait to see the chunky little love bug in just TWO WEEKS!!! (and i will call you soon...promise!) love you all! LeeLee