Friday, March 5, 2010

...coming soon...

We are all well in the Field household, and thankfully, Micah and I were able to evade the dreaded stomach bug! Chris is feeling better, and we are both thankful to have daddy back in action. I have been busy trying to sanitize my germy house, so Micah's 3 month post is in the works. I hope to have it done at some point tonight, so make sure to check back tomorrow morning {if you are interested, besides Mimi and Grandmommy :)}. Here's a little sneak preview of the precious girl at 3 months old!

1 comment:

Mom & Mimi said...

Stace,
You wouldn't believe how many times I've checked to see if you had posted...wait...yes you would!!!

Micah, you have made your Mimi very happy tonight because I'm getting to see your precious little smiling face before I go to sleep!!
I love you baby girl!
Mimi