Thursday, February 25, 2010

laughter is the best medicine

That's right, folks, my baby has officially laughed for the first time! It has not happened often, but it sure is cute. She laughed for the first time on Saturday {at her daddy of course}, and I got my first laugh on Tuesday. I absolutely love it! She's been discovering her voice for a while now, and we enjoy "talking." But, that laugh was so sweet! We've heard it a few times since then, and we want to get her talking and laughing on video soon.

In other news, she got a baby doll from Grandmommy, Pops, and Jojo {Chris's family} for Valentine's Day, and she had fun playing with it the other day. I took some pictures of the action.

posing with the baby

smiling at the baby

pulling the baby's hair

trying to eat the baby


Nice progession there, huh?!? Such a cutie!

2 comments:

Mom & Mimi said...

Yup, I agree 100%! With one exception...laughter & Micah is the
BEST medicine! Pretty little darlin.
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes. The laughing @ the baby pic melts my heart. I love you, little sweet pea, sugar pie!! -LeeLee