Monday, February 22, 2010

i {heart] mondays!

I know that sounds crazy, and it wasn't too long ago that I was a proud member of the "I dread Monday" group. I can remember feeling that knot in my stomach on Sunday afternoons when I realized that tomorrow was Monday. Monday meant the start of 5 very early mornings and the end of freedom that comes with the weekend. Don't get me wrong, I loved my job {most days}, but Mondays and I had a very bittersweet relationship.

However, I have now become very fond of Mondays because I get to see a lot of this...
And, a little bit of this...
Monday is Chris's day off which means the three of us get to lounge around, run errands, watch movies together! Micah gets lots of Daddy time, and I get some nice and much needed Mommy time.

Monday, you have definitely redeemed yourself in my book. I actually look forward to you now! I am going to go enjoy the rest of this Sabbath with my sweet loves.

2 comments:

Mom & Mimi said...

sounds like a perfect day to me!
love you all!!

Anonymous said...

I too have stopped hating Mondays now that I'm not working. I enjoy the quiet and time to catch up on things around the house after the weekend. By about Wednesday or Thursday I am ready for the weekend with my precious family! So, I getcha for sure! See you guys in 2 days!!! Can't wait. xoxo
holly/mom/grandmommy