Thursday, May 21, 2009

Amazing

We went to the doctor on Monday and got to see the baby again, and oh my goodness! It was wonderful! That little, sweet baby was moving all around, and we could see hands, feet, ribs, all of it! It was just incredible. At one point, the lady that performed the ultrasound said, "Life seems to be treating you pretty good." But, all I could think was God is so good and amazing. How did he create such a marvelous miracle?! Chris and I are in awe and couldn't stop smiling all night on Monday just thinking about seeing our precious baby moving and grooving on the screen. What a blessing!

I am just over 11 weeks, but I still haven't taken a picture yet. I have a good excuse though, and it's the same reason that I am just now blogging about the appointment. Tomorrow after school we are officially leaving Bryan! So, we have been busy, busy packing our little temporary home and squeezing in visits with all sorts of friends and family. So, extra time has been a little sparse this week, and I have pretty much used all of it for getting a few things done...and maybe sleeping too!

On another note, if you get a chance, please say a prayer for the Allen/Kirby family. I am praying for peace, comfort, and the knowledge that it is okay to grieve...even if that means getting angry and asking tough questions. God will be there through all of it, and He understands.

Peace and blessings!

1 comment:

daddyO and honey said...

so glad to hear the appt. went well. so you have an active one, huh?? blessings in your new place.