Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer So Far

I think I have rediscovered my love for summer this year.  I always loved it as a kid because who doesn't love no school for 3 months?!  As an adult, I was kind of over the hot temperatures and sweating just walking to your car.
This summer, I will take the sweat and the heat just to play outside with my kids.
We are taking advantage of a lot of water play outside in our little pool, friends' and neighbor's pools, sprinklers, etc.  
The sun stays up longer (and rises earlier which is a good thing in a house with a super early riser), and the days just feel more free.
Sweet, sweet summertime.



1 comment:

Tara Branch said...

Looks like fun! I love the size of your pool...I'll have to keep my eye out for one similar for Grayson. Love your good attitude about Summer and embracing it with your sweet family!