Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Break

Well, I obviously took a little break from the blog. It was not intentional, believe me, and I am anxious to get back to it. Basically, we have been living with rationed Internet...also unintentional. For the past 2 months, every evening around 7:30, our Internet would quit working completely and would not be useful until about 7:00 the next morning. So, my evening blogging just wasn't going to happen, and I got angry and gave up. I am happy to report that no thanks to our (insert sarcasm here) lovely Internet provider but only to Chris's dad we should be back in business.

And I have oh, so much catching up to do. Here just a few things that have happened since the end of March that deserve a little love on the blog:
My sister had a birthday...her 30th...and we celebrated.
Mercy Project broke another world record and raised $49,000.
I turned 28.
Easter happened.
Beckett turned 8 months old.
Chris and I went on a week long vacation--just the two of us.

And that doesn't even touch the life moments and precious pictures. So, I will do my best to catch up quickly and efficiently. And pray that the Internet will stop making me feel like big brother is controlling me. Check back soon!



No comments: