Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Captured

A couple of months ago, we had some family pictures and Beckett's one year pictures taken.
Our sweet friend and fabulous photographer, Jenny of jml photography, did such a wonderful job of capturing moments with our family and some precious ones of both kids.
I love pictures because it's like freezing a moment in time.  Capturing days that go by too quickly, but having a photo makes it feel like you can hang on to those days forever. 
Just one look at a picture brings back a flood of memories, and I am so grateful that we got some wonderful pictures of this time in our lives.
Enjoy some of my favorites :)
{and contact Jenny if you live in BCS...she's awesome!}
I love, love, love all the faces she captured.
I know I will just treasure these pictures more and more as time passes.
I am so thankful for my little family.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Love. Love. Love. These are priceless!